Friday, August 15, 2008

BEMF Feedback

Here are some of the great comments we received about BEMF:

“THANKS AGAIN FOR A WICKED PARTY”
-The Glass (headlining performer at BEMF)

“I can't tell you how much it meant to be involved in such a monumental event as BEMF. This is the way great things are begun between friends that share mutual passions. I love you guys so much!” - RekLES (DJ at BEMF)

“Thank you soooooo much for having us! We had an awesome time and love playing your parties. We are really happy too! Xoxo” - TODOSANTOS (Venezuelan performer at BEMF)

“The 1st BEMF was a snapshot of something very special happening in Brooklyn. This year will provide a great base for things to come in the future. I hope they let us play it again.” - Finger On The Pulse

“Thanks again for having me work your event yesterday. It was a great experience and I had the chance to meet some really great people. I think it was a great success for you and for Brooklyn. It can only get bigger and better. Like I said, when people were leaving at the end of the night, they were all smiling and thanking us at the door and asking for more info on other events like this. So good job!” - Brandon, BEMF Volunteer

No comments: